Reminder: Earn $100 BMI Co-share Credit!*
Deadline March 26, 2014
Any one of these options qualifies for the incentive:
- Obtained a Body Mass Index (BMI) screening score of less than 30 at one of the 2013 state’s onsite health fairs.
(The yellow results paper received at the fair is your verification.) OR
The following options require the submission of the BMI Co-share Incentive Credit Form, available at www.wellness.ri.gov.
(The fax confirmation is your verification.)
- Obtain a BMI screening score of less than 30 at your physician’s office. OR
- Submit gym payment receipt(s) showing membership for any three months
from 8/1/13 to 3/26/14 OR
- Attend three (3) visits with an in-network nutritionist/dietician (no co-payment if BMI>30 - see BMI FAQs for details) OR
- Enroll in an approved weight loss program, such as Weight Watchers.
(Submission of Weight Watchers Reimbursement Form for its Monthly Pass program qualifies
for the incentive; therefore, BMI Co-share Incentive Credit Form is not required.)
Click here for details and forms.
*All State of Rhode Island employees are eligible to participate in Rewards for Wellness programs, including Weight Watchers, but only employees who are paying the State employee medical co-shares that are posted at www.employeebenefits.ri.gov are eligible to receive incentives for co-share credit and Weight Watchers reimbursement.