2016-2017 Rewards for Wellness Program
Activity 7: Complete a 4-week Rally Mission
Complete a 4-week Rally Mission between January 1, 2017 and March 15, 2017 and earn a $50 Co-share credit! Rally Missions are individual action plans, suggested based on your Rally Health Survey responses.
Missions encompass 4 categories: "Move", "Eat", "Feel" and "Care". Choose a mission that is meaningful for you and will help you reach your health goals!
What to do:
- Step 1: Log into www.myuhc.com and access Rally (if you have not registered on Rally yet, you will have to do so for this activity. Registration instructions are available at www.wellness.ri.gov).
- Step 2: Select the MISSIONS tab at the top of any page in Rally.
- Step 3: Browse all the missions and join the 4-week mission of your choice. You must join a NEW mission on January 1 or later for this activity. You cannot carry over missions from prior to January 1 as it is outside the time of offer.
- Step 4: Successfully complete your 4-week mission.
Note: Since missions will take 4 weeks to complete, be sure to sign up for a mission no later than February 13, 2017.
UnitedHealthcare will track your participation in the activity; however you can print your Rally Missions page once you have completed a mission for verification. For more information visit www.wellness.ri.gov.
To learn more, please watch the Mission Details Video and explore the resources below.
You have until December 31st to complete the Rally Online Health Survey. This activity utilizes the exciting RALLY platform offered by UnitedHealthcare through www.myuhc.com. If you have not already registered to use www.myuhc.com, please do so today. To complete the Rally Online Health Survey follow the steps below:
- Visit www.myuhc.com, log in and click the Rally Health Survey tab on the right hand side.
- If you have not already, Register on RALLY (instructions link below).
- Complete the RALLY Health Survey.
You will know you have completed the RALLY Health Survey when you are given your “RALLY Age.” You can also check your Health Profile, which shows your health survey results, by clicking your avatar on the top navigation bar, on the Rally website. UnitedHealthcare is tracking your participation so you do not have to fax anything or do anything else to receive credit.
Complete the RALLY Health Survey before December 31, 2016 to qualify for a $50 co-share credit incentive!*
Blood Pressure and Body Mass Index Screenings
Didn’t attend a Health Fair or meet the screening targets?
That’s OK, you still have time!
If you did not already obtain a Body Mass Index (BMI) or a Blood Pressure screening at the Health Fairs, get your screenings done at your physician’s office and submit signed BMI and Blood Pressure Screenings and Co-Share Incentive forms to UnitedHealthcare.
If you obtain your BMI or blood pressure screenings at your physician’s office, the screenings must occur during the time of offer (September 1, 2016 – March 31, 2017 for BMI; September 1, 2016 – January 31, 2017 for blood pressure) in order to receive the co-share credits.
Please click here http://www.wellness.ri.gov/rfw2016-2017/ for the Physician Blood Pressure Screening Form, the BMI Screening and Co-Share Incentive Form, and for additional program details.