June is Men's Health Awareness Month
Why is this topic so important? Consider the following statistics from the CDC
- Percent of men who are obese: 34.6%
- Percent of men with hypertension: 31.6%
- Percent of men who had 5 or more drinks in 1 day at least once in the past year: 30.9%
- Percent of men who currently smoke cigarettes: 21.2%.
In the attached newsletter please read about the following topics:
- Knowing Your Health Numbers Can Save Your Life
- Anger Management: Keeping Your Cool
- Dont Wait, Just Start
- Answering Some Questions About Prostate Cancer
Please log onto www.uhctools.com
to view all the newsletters and also view email articles and videos
that you can share with your employees. There are four different newsletters this month and one in Spanish.
Please click on the link to the June issue of Wellness Online:
Also, within the issue, be sure to click on the interactive link with Dr. Oz. - Men's Health - Don't Ignore the Doctor
Attached is the flyer to promote the June Source4Women seminar. This is a great way to get people together monthly for a lunch and learn on many great topics throughout the year, that are not just for women, especially this month! :)
Men's Health: Power Up Your Energy and Physique with Good Nutrition
Tuesday, June 9, 2015, 12:30 p.m. ET, 11:30 a.m. CT.
Kathleen Zelman, MPH, RD, sponsored by Source4Women
To register for the upcoming Source4Women seminar, visit
All seminars are recorded and archived for viewing after the live seminar date.